Saturday 1 September 2007

Cars and Vets


How could I forget! I was taken out in the car in my cage by both my bipeds. We went on a big road (I think I heard them say M1) then on another, then back home. Later Ann took me to the vet and the receptionist made such a fuss of me that I licked her a lot.

The vet was a lady biped and she sounded my chest, asked lots of questions about my personal habits and then stuck a needle in my neck! Ann was given a plastic syringe to put 'stuff' on my neck and some tablets for me to eat - something to do with fleas and worms - how many legs have they got?

As I left the Vets they invited me to a party with other new puppies next week - sounds fun!

When I got home it was time for another rest before supper, as I was exhausted.

1 comment:

Angus said...

Hey Mac - you seem like a cool dude !

Those pesky fleas have 6 legs which makes them hexapeds but the worms don't have a leg between them !

Regards,
Angus.