Sunday 2 September 2007

A late summer day


Last night I entered my metal cage/bedroom and took one of the biped's old shoes with me. It seemed to help me settle down easily and apart from a quick meeting during the night I got up at 07.15 which seemed to please them a lot. Ann had her breakfast then I had mine and I went out to play in the warm morning sun. Overnight one of the machines in the other room was rather noisy whirring and I could hear water running. The result was a lot of wet clothes.......... Excellent, lots of things to pull, especially when she was hanging them over a very high line! they flapped about in the breeze and I tried to catch them but they were just out of reach! then out came my favourite blanket..............it's been washed!!! I don't like it on that line and I tried to get it down - quite successfully! (see picture)
Next, out came the brush - I love the end of that brush...............it's all spiky and just right for chewing........... Eventually I was banished outside the door and could only watch it being pushed about....................then it was the turn of the mop.....................I just love these things that get swished about in front of me........they are such fun!.........................but I was kept outside again.......very annoying. However it all smelt fresh and clean when I came in. Andrew seems to be away and I think he was on the other end of the machine that rings and rings and then they talk. He will probably be back later, maybe when it is dark.

No comments: