Wednesday 12 March 2008

My trainer was on the TV!


We have a box that shows moving pictures in our house
kennel and there were lots of pictures of dogs this weekend. Something called Crufts was happening and lots of dogs looked very smart. I liked the ones that rushed around with balls in their mouth - I do that a lot - but they seemed to be in a relay? I also liked the seesaws and tunnels - they look great fun! At the end I could not believe my eyes as my trainer was on the picture box with her dog infront of all these people. Her dog is very well behaved and did all sorts of tricks and steps - like a dance. When I see Mary this week I will have to show her how much I liked seeing her.
My bipeds kept saying that if we worked at the training stuff we could do some of the tricks. I've been practising all week but I think it is going to take a long time!

No comments: