Saturday 7 June 2008

Meeting friends

I was out walking along the tow path today and met some very chatty ducks. They were quacking loudly and very animatedly but unfortunately I hadn't a clue what they were saying or what they wanted. I think I need to go to a class in duck talk as I was interested in what they had to say. I met a few of my friends on the walk, Toby the spaniel and Jasmine the labrador. She is looking really good these days and we shared a few licks as well as tumbling around while the bipeds chatted. They seem to like chatting.......licking and tumbling is much more fun!

I also saw some birds called geese and they had lots of tiny baby geese with them. They were very cute but stayed very quite as I walked by. I hope I didn't frighten them but I am just so interested in animals and bipeds. I walked past very quietly and was rewarded with a treat and a 'good boy'. Can't be bad!

No comments: